The Glycol Feeder System is designed for closed loop chilled or hot water systems. There are no holes, or fittings below the liquid level minimizing the risk of product loss. There is no chance of leaks. These specially designed glycol feeder systems come completely assembled, prepackaged and ready for use. They consist of:
A High Density Polyethylene Tank
- Tank Sizes are 6, 30, 40, 50, and 100 gallon. Custom sizes available.
- Threaded & vented lid
- Graduations down the side for liquid level viewing without removing the lid.
Positive Displacement Diaphragm Pump
- Positive Displacement Diaphragm Pump
- 115 Volt / Single Phase
- 1.5 GPM open flow rated
- Self priming
- 100 psi emergency cut off switch
- Suction: Piped in PVC Schedule 40 piping with glass reinforced polypropylene fittings
- Includes an in-line strainer, with a stainless steel mesh basket to protect the pump from particles.
- Discharge: Piped in Brass Schedule 40 piping with a 0-100 psi pressure gauge, check valve and pressure switch set at (On: 20 psi / Off: 40 psi)
- Auto/Off/Manual Switch
- Audible Alarm
- *Alarm Cancel* Switch
- Control Relays & Indicator Lights showing *Pump Running*, *Low Level* & *Power On*
- 5 ft. Power Cord with Male Plug